jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (9 posts)

Can Post Hub

1. andyoz profile image87
    andyozposted 6 years ago

Have just been in the middle of my latest Hub.  I sorted the title and all the tags and then went to the editing page.  AS the page loaded it said there was an error but loaded up anyway.

When I try and add text it won't let me enter anything in the box.  I can add a title but no actual text.  Have tried a few times and the same things keep happening.  Now I just have an empty hib with nothing on it!  Anyone know what's gone wrong or how I can fix it?

andyozposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Oops, that should read 'can't post Hub'.  Sorry

2. paradigmsearch profile image86
    paradigmsearchposted 6 years ago

Sounds like reboot time...smile

Ok, I have been off for an hour or two, logged off and everything, I come back and still can't edit it?  Suggestions?

3. paradigmsearch profile image86

You turned your computer off and on?

You kept all other applications closed when you retried HP?

Yep.  Am I best just trying to delete the empty hub and starting over?  Only problem is if I start a new one and have the same problem, I will then have to blank hubs!

4. paradigmsearch profile image86

Nobody else is posting about problems, so it’s likely that it’s your computer and not the HP website that is causing the grief. All I can think to say is to go through my hub on PC tune-ups. Sorry.

Everything else on the site is working fine.  Seems very strange, oh well, thanks anyway.  Will probably just try again tomorrow.

5. andyoz profile image87
    andyozposted 6 years ago

Well would you believe it, I tried one more time and hey presto, success!  So problem solved.

working