jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

When can i apply for the affiliate program?

1. 61
    Teeboy1posted 5 years ago

I am totally new to hubpage but i have been reading help and forum thread. I want to ask "how many hub can i publish before applying for the affiliate program" and is there a maximum number of hub that i can publish per day. Please someone help me out

2. lrohner profile image84
    lrohnerposted 5 years ago

You can write as many hubs as you want before applying for AdSense or other affiliate programs, although I would suggest having at least 10 or 20, and there is no maximum per day.

However, I see you are from Osun state near Nigeria. You may be subject to AdSense's mandatory 6-month waiting period. In that case, you would be required to have a web presence with quality content for at least six months before they will even review your application.

1. 0
      ssaulposted 5 years ago in reply to this

write as much quality content per day as you would like. you can apply for affiliate programs anytime you like, while you are waiting on adsense you should establish writing and participate in the forums and so. I hope they approve you, happy new year

3. simeonvisser profile image86
    simeonvisserposted 5 years ago

Your geographic location will indeed play a role. But even so, you have not published any hubs yet so you should do that first. Anyone who wishes to apply for an affiliate program should make sure they have some quality content under their belt because otherwise your application may get rejected (actually that is very likely...).

4. 0
    TopUniverseposted 5 years ago

I applied for amazon from blogger blog with 5 original content that was enough to get me in.

5. 61
    Teeboy1posted 5 years ago

Thanks everybody for making it clear.