jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (8 posts)

Would love to see 2 features

1. 0
    dabblingmumposted 8 years ago

You know what would really be neat?

If we could have a widget that lets us put a script onto our blog/website sidebars that showcase the titles of our newest four hubs and have the titles linking. Think of twitter's widget as an idea of what I am suggesting.

Also, I can categorize my hubs, but I don't see those categories on the side bar of my hub pages and I think that would really be beneficial. Even better than a one of the sidebars there, like removing the "hot" hubs or one of the other simliar ones.

2. Misha profile image75
    Mishaposted 8 years ago

First one is easily doable with RSS.

Second one actually may be interesting. I would second it, subject to difficulty/resources.

3. nicolap profile image61
    nicolapposted 8 years ago

I'd love to do the first one. Misha, how is that done with RSS?

1. thranax profile image60
      thranaxposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Lol this is the link to your RSS feed of 10 Hubs:

Enjoy what was under your profile picture on your Hubs the whole time smile

Any the second one, I don't know about putting the Hubs on the right or left listing or what exactly your suggestion is. I think its best the way it is under "My Account". All of your Hubs should be easily findable by searching by Group or Tag.

4. guidebaba profile image60
    guidebabaposted 8 years ago

Widgets don't help much because most people take it as an AD. Little Text linked to your URL Tracker Helps far better. Even RSS is Good.

You second question is not very clear to me.

Cheers !!!

5. nicolap profile image61
    nicolapposted 8 years ago

Thanks, thranax, I'm off to try it.

6. 0
    dabblingmumposted 8 years ago

I don't particularly care for the format of the RSS feed.

1. SunSeven profile image62
      SunSevenposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Some people do!(whatever that means) smile

Best Regards