jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (13 posts)

OMG its raining deadly blue arrows!

1. kirstenblog profile image77
    kirstenblogposted 6 years ago

Oh the horror of it all!
    My stats page looks like some sort of deadly winter scene with all these little blue icicle looking pointy arrows falling everywhere! I gotta be so careful when checking my stats or one of those blue icicles might fall and impale me! Seriously guys, falling icicles can and do kill!
    http://disinfo.s3.amazonaws.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/icicle.jpg

1. paradigmsearch profile image89
      paradigmsearchposted 6 years ago in reply to this

lol

Everybody is too busy getting into trouble out in the real world.smile

Nice pic!

kirstenblogposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thanks! I was rather impressed with that photo and thought it represented the very real and present danger of checking my stats today lol

2. BRIAN SLATER profile image85
    BRIAN SLATERposted 6 years ago

Hey Kirstenblog, you must remember last new year, wasn't that the samelol It will  get better over the next few days, just stay out the way of those falling icicles.

Easier said then done mate! big_smile
      I got falling icicles that make the polar regions of this planet look absolutely balmy and warm!

3. IzzyM profile image86
    IzzyMposted 6 years ago

Hey Kirsten I sympathise - mine is a sea of blue down arrows too sad And if my traffic falls any further I'll be into minus figures!

4. Mark Ewbie profile image83
    Mark Ewbieposted 6 years ago

Listen up experts - I get blue arrows all the time.  If I didn't see them I'd figure my computer had broken.  We're not all mega money making big bucks heroes y'know.

And.

My New Year hub is actually doing very well today.  For my standard.  One bored drunk from Glasgow has apparently visited it twice.  Result!!!

Gotta love them drunks from Glasgow! wink big_smile

5. viryabo profile image86
    viryaboposted 6 years ago

I'm so distraught sad

I'm being crushed with hundreds of icicles.

Traffic less than half of the usual.

Maybe i'll just go into hibernation.

Sounds like a wise idea, just hibernate till spring! I like it! big_smile

6. travelespresso profile image83
    travelespressoposted 6 years ago

Me too!  After good views after Christmas, today's views are dismal and I too have a sea of blue arrows. 

Two days ago one of my hubs really took off and that boosted my views enormously but that too has taken a dive.  It was lovely while it lasted.

Don't hibernate kirstenblog - you have too much happening!

7. sofs profile image87
    sofsposted 6 years ago

I thought after the dismal traffic leading up to Christmas traffic is slowly picking up... it seems to be crawling back to normalcy!! Cheer up Kirsten, it will pick up in a day or two!! smilesmilesmile

I know its totally normal, people all hung over and sleeping in on this first day of a whole new year. I just have not ever seen so many red arrows at once, tho last year I didn't have as many hubs to experience traffic drops in the first place lol

It is encouraging to see that little lone red up arrow struggling against the tide lol
      Poor little guy is a trooper wink

working