jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

My Aim at Hubpages till December 31 2011

1. sid_candid profile image59
    sid_candidposted 5 years ago

Hi Friends,
    I am right now at 202 published hubs and making only $1 a day on an average from adsense. This is because my first 80-100 hubs were published with no keyword research. Though I am still learning things have improved over time in terms of keyword research and earnings. I aim to reach 1000 published hubs and $10-12/day at adsense by 31st December 2011. Do you think I can achieve it. Need your good wishes and helpful advice. I cannot find a job in the real world due to some difficult situation in my family. My success in my online endeavor is mandatory for me.

2. Wendy Krick profile image52
    Wendy Krickposted 5 years ago

I think you can achieve anything you set your mind to do! Best Wishes!

By the way, I know where you are coming from. I'm unemployed as well. Working online is really helping us to make ends meet. December was my best month yet. It has motivated me to keep pushing...

3. sid_candid profile image59
    sid_candidposted 5 years ago

Thanks Wendy For your wishes. I have always admired your work at hubpages and look up to your hubs for inspiration.

4. wilderness profile image95
    wildernessposted 5 years ago

800 hubs in one year is a lofty goal indeed, and not one I could manage even if I could devote 8-10 hours per day to it. 

At the same time, $300 a month should not be out of reach, and is something I hope to see as well.  I am in about the same boat as far as "good" published hubs, but don't expect to need 1000 hubs for those kind of earnings and don't think you will either.  Of course, the holidays have shown me that Amazon is a viable option to adsense and I am choosing to expand my Amazon hubs as well as adsense oriented ones.

Whatever strategy you choose for the future (increased Amazon sales, sheer volume, backlinking, better SEO techniques, etc.) I wish you the best.  May we both find this date next year with consistent earnings meeting our goal. smile