jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (9 posts)

Text Capsules side by side-Why do they not line up?

1. Michael Willis profile image77
    Michael Willisposted 6 years ago

When I use 2 text capsules side by side they will not line up evenly on the page. The one to the right is always about a half line lower. Can this be fixed?

Skipping a space in the left text capsule does not work to fix it. It only then has the left text lower than the right text.

1. Mutiny92 profile image86
      Mutiny92posted 6 years ago in reply to this

You can try to add a picture above the text capsules...or a full width amazon capsule.  Sometimes that helps to line the up

Michael Willisposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I added a photo capsule, but still had the text capsules offset.

1. Mutiny92 profile image86
          Mutiny92posted 6 years ago in reply to this

was t a full width photo capsule?

Yes it was. I used it to create a divider bar from the above capsules hoping this would fix the issue. But it didn't.  It is the same when adding a title to the text capsules.

1. Edweirdo profile image93
              Edweirdoposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Have you tried not using a Subtitle in both capsules?

I can't recall exactly which is which (left or right), but I know I've done this by using a Capsule Subtitle in one text capsule and inline Heading 2 in the other.

Instead of adding the title to the "Capsule Subtitle" box at the top of the text capsule editor, you can enter it in the body of the text, then highlight the title and change the formatting to Heading 2.

Tried that also. Still have the offset between left and right text.

2. Pcunix profile image89
    Pcunixposted 6 years ago

I figured this was one of those things that wasn't so distracting that I should mess with it, because sooner or later they might just fix it, and then anything I had done to compensate would surely make things worse.

lol, I see. It hasn't bothered me in the past since I had not put two text side by side that were there for comparison. But, now it does.
      May have to just let it fly as is.

working