jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (13 posts)

trying to post my hub

1. 59
    twayeposted 5 years ago

every time i submit my hub for publishing it always comes back telling me that i have to revise it. i am new to hubbing can anybody tell me how to get my hub published?

2. Cagsil profile image84
    Cagsilposted 5 years ago

Welcome to HubPages! smile

First off, you do not have to submit your hub for publication to publish your hub. If you've sent a hub to HubPages for review before publishing, for whatever reasons, and they have told you to revise it, then I suggest you fix the hub.

HubPages staff will give you a reason for why it cannot be published. Sometimes, it's because there is not enough content, or the content crosses with TOS of HubPages or Adsense.

Since you've not given why your hub needs to be revised, in your OP, then it is difficult to help.

Secondly, submit for publication is only used, if HubPages staff removes(unpublishes) a hub and wants it edited. You'll have to use "submit for publication" because they will look at it manually.

To publish a hub- simply click on publish, while you're in edit mode. No need to "submit for publication" at all.

I hope that helps.

1. 59
      twayeposted 5 years ago in reply to this

i just revised my hub to try and meet hubpages standards now i am looking for the publish button while im in edit mode.

1. 0
        Donna Ferrierposted 5 years ago in reply to this

It'd be at the very top of your screen in a black bar, and it would say "publish now."

2. 0
        TopUniverseposted 5 years ago in reply to this

On the top of the hub in the edit mode, Do you see publish button? If not then you could possibly see submit for publication that should be clicked for admin manual review.

1. 59

is there a certain way that i am supposed to write my hub because everytime submit it for publication it always tells me that i need to revise it  i dont know what i am doing wrong. they have manually reviewed my hub several times and they keep sending it back for revision. when i first joined and published my hub it was doing good i got a comment right away and my it was helping my website but now that i cant publish my hub my site traffic is going down. i dont know what  to do.

1. 0
            Website Examinerposted 5 years ago in reply to this

You can contact HubPages and ask for clarification: http://hubpages.com/contact_us/

Also, you may want to check the FAQs on duplicate content, overly promotional, substandard etc., available from the Help menu.

2. Dave Mathews profile image61
      Dave Mathewsposted 5 years ago in reply to this

click "publish" and presto it's published. simple.

3. Rosie2010 profile image82
    Rosie2010posted 5 years ago

I just checked if you had published your first hub.  It's not out yet.  After editing, click on the "finished edit" button on top of the page.

1. 59

after i hit the finish editing button at te top of the page  do i still need to submit for publication or will it just automatically publish?

1. Abbasangel profile image81
        Abbasangelposted 5 years ago in reply to this

You need to press the green "publish now" button, I think its in the middle from memory

1. 59

i just checked and it is a green button in the middle at the top of the page but instead it saying publish now it says submit publication is that not good for me?

1. 0
            Website Examinerposted 5 years ago in reply to this

It is good if you are ready to publish, meaning you are confident your hub now complies with the rules. You should not push that button if you still have doubt, in that case you should contact HubPages to ask for clarification as previously mentioned. Repeatedly trying to publish a hub that does not fulfill the requirements may lead your account to be banned.

To be clear, once and for all: Your hub will not be published immediately if you push that button, it will first be reviewed by moderators. Still, you should not submit it to them until you are confident it is acceptable.