jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (9 posts)

Hubscore low ?

1. GabyBrunette profile image60
    GabyBrunetteposted 5 years ago

Hello, I was wondering how come my own hubscore is always decreasing ? Yesterday, I was at 24 and now, I'm only at 18. Why ?

1. ThomasE profile image81
      ThomasEposted 5 years ago in reply to this

You basically just need to write more hubs.

1. 0
        Donna Ferrierposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Yeah, writing more hubs will make you more visible. I've pretty much discovered that as I've been here because sometimes my hubs will pop up in someone's "Recommended Hubs" sidebar on one of their pages, and that's one way for people to find you. Participating in the forums helps a lot, too, as does leaving constructive comments on people's hubs.

Hub Scores fluctuate regularly, though, and everyone experiences that.

2. simeonvisser profile image88
      simeonvisserposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Everyone starts at 30 and it will only go up if you write quality content and participate in the HubPages community. Write some more hubs so that you get more views per day. Answer questions, reply to forum posts (if you wish) and leave comments on other hubs. That will increase your personal score.

3. netlexis profile image79
      netlexisposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I'd also like to suggest you break up you hubs and use more capsules (and more info). And add a photo or two. You can get free stock photos from sxc.hu.

Good luck.

2. Karanda profile image85
    Karandaposted 5 years ago

Creating a profile helps to increase your score as well as gaining followers and getting comments. It's early days for you and your author score as well as the individual hub scores will go up and down.

Keep writing and stay active in the forums. Follow others and add a comment here and there to other hubbers' hubs. Best of luck!

1. simeonvisser profile image88
      simeonvisserposted 5 years ago in reply to this

This is essential and if you don't do this, it will make all your comments on hubs and hard work pointless. If someone visits your profile and your profile does not show that you are 'worthy' of following then people won't follow. So make sure you have some text there, some nice quality hubs because that will increase your chances of being followed.

Based on your profile now, I would not follow because I cannot get an idea of the person I would be following.

1. 0
        ssaulposted 5 years ago in reply to this

good luck, i hope you take the good advice everyone gave you! smile

3. 0
    TopUniverseposted 5 years ago

It looks your score gradually improves. So keep up the good work.