jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

Adsense cover all hubpages?

1. 0
    cillamposted 5 years ago

I was just wondering if my adsense code covers all my hubpages that I create? the reason I am asking is because I have 9 hubs and I would have expected more impressions on them.

1. thisisoli profile image73
      thisisoliposted 5 years ago in reply to this

You need to be much more patient, it takes a huge amount of time and effort. This si not helped by the fact that some of your Hubs seem to be going after extremely competitive niches.

If it was easy to make money online, everybody would be doing it.  You are competing with people who have worked decades to make successful online careers.  You are not going to match that in four days.

You can make money online, but don't expect to do it jsut by writing about a subject, you need to learn a huge amount to become successful.

2. Marisa Wright profile image92
      Marisa Wrightposted 5 years ago in reply to this

You're about to learn a lesson we all had to learn.

When I first started writing, I thought I only had to publish something on the internet, and people would read it.  How stupid was I?  Considering how many millions of pages there are on the web, my little contribution was like a needle in a haystack.

If you're active on HubPages - reading and commenting on Hubs, taking part in discussions on forums - you'll get visits from other Hubbers now, though you won't make any money from them (Hubbers don't click on ads much). 

You won't get many visits from outside HubPages until the search engines notice your Hubs and decide they're worth presenting in results.  As Oli says, if you write very short Hubs on subjects where there's already a lot of material online, your Hubs will take a long time to make it to the front page of searches, if ever.

There are two ways to approach HubPages - write interesting, informative articles on subjects you love, and you'll eventually attract readers with similar enthusiasms.  Or spend the next few weeks reading the many Hubs about making money on HubPages, THEN do your keyword research and start writing sales Hubs.  Or do both.

2. lrohner profile image86
    lrohnerposted 5 years ago

Yes. It covers all pages. Remember, though, that 40 percent of the impressions are served under the HubPages publisher ID and 60 percent are yours.

1. 0
      ssaulposted 5 years ago in reply to this

yes it does, hubpages get 40 percent and 60 percent goes to you

3. darkside profile image84
    darksideposted 5 years ago

Are your 9 hubs made in the last 5 days that have approximately 300 words apiece been indexed by Google yet?

Don't put the cart before the horse. And if you put in a minimum effort don't expect maximum returns.