How much is too much?

1. Moon Willow Lake profile image79
    Moon Willow Lakeposted 5 years ago

I am still learning the ropes here and I have an Amazon question. I remember reading somewhere on hubpages that they don't want Amazon products on all hubs or hubber scores can go down for being too commercial. Does anyone know what a good balance is? I'd like to add some more Amazon products, but I don't want to cross the line either.

1. KCC Big Country profile image83
      KCC Big Countryposted 5 years ago

In my opinion, if a reader opens you webpage and there is little content and lots of Amazon capsules, that is too much.  Use your own judgment.  If it's too much, you'll get the warning and know you'll need to change it.  As in all times, think about what your targeted audience would want to see.

2. Paul Edmondson profile image
      Paul Edmondsonposted 5 years ago

It's fine to have an amazon capsule on all your hubs, but it's highly recommended to make sure the content is closely aligned to what is in the Amazon capsule.  For example, writing a product review and including the amazon product is a good idea.  Another way to use an amazon product well is by writing a How To hub and including the required items to complete the project from Amazon.  The key is making it useful.