jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

Adsense Success

1. sid_candid profile image60
    sid_candidposted 5 years ago

There is an adsense strategy I want to talk about here.
    I have over 200 hubs but earning only about $30/month from adsense right now.

I aim to post 800 hubs this year. This will take my total hubs to 1000 by end of 2011. Will this guarantee me reaching $300/month by year end. I will do some keyword research for all my 2011 hubs but not too much as I need to write more than 2 hubs daily and I would need time for that.

1. TerryGl profile image61
      TerryGlposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Wow. That would seem like some dedication to me.

There is a strategy that you pick a product, such as Clickbank or Plimus and promote the one product with a huge article marketing campaign, such as two articles a day. The strategy is quite sound and those who do this report good success from their sales. The point being everything is being pointed to the sales page.

A second strategy is to have your own blog. Google loves fresh content and when you add two posts a day, then the Google bot will visit your site often and caching your pages. That way you get organic visitors.

Using Hubs though, can be a hit and miss affair or return slow results when compared to other strategies. Now if you where to ask me the same question using one blog then I would say yes to your target, but more likely $300 a week, possibly even being in a day, especially with the content you plan to generate!!

2. 0
    TopUniverseposted 5 years ago

Quality is more important than quantity. 800 is too high. Do some keyword research before writing so that people will come to read what you are writing.

3. Ultimate Hubber profile image80
    Ultimate Hubberposted 5 years ago

Sid, it is better to write one keyword researched, search engine optimized, well written hub rather than writing 20 low quality ones.
    Also, try to get some backlinks from related pages to your hubs. And Good luck!

1. Ign Andy profile image60
      Ign Andyposted 5 years ago in reply to this

1 vote from me for this strategy. I earn around $15/day mostly from only 15 hubs. I believe the first strategy is keywords, one of my hubs can drive hundreds daily pageviews with good CTR even without specific backlinks activities (only twitting and facebook).

4. sid_candid profile image60
    sid_candidposted 5 years ago

@ Ultimate Hubbers
    Thanks for your advice. I am already backlinking in sites like redgage, snipsly etc. How to get some backlinks from related pages?

1. Ultimate Hubber profile image80
      Ultimate Hubberposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Any page that has about the same meta tags is a related page. I don't know much about RedGage, but at Snipsly if you create a post with same meta tags for backlinking then you are doing it the right way.
      I wrote an article with some backlinking ideas. Here is the link: http://hubpages.com/hub/Get-Easy-Free-Backlinks