jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (10 posts)

adsense account

1. guy1973 profile image60
    guy1973posted 6 years ago

hi all, i was just wondering how many adsense account can one have on hub pages.
    thanks

2. Hestia DeVoto profile image59
    Hestia DeVotoposted 6 years ago

AdSense only allows one account per person, regardless of where you are using it.

3. 0
    TopUniverseposted 6 years ago

As per google TOS everyone allowed to have only one adsense account. In hubapges you are allowed to use one adsense account to different accounts.

4. thisisoli profile image62
    thisisoliposted 6 years ago

just to clarify here, if you have two adsense accounts and you are using them both, you are in danger of losing them both.

1. 0
      ssaulposted 6 years ago in reply to this

only adsense account per person google allows unless you have two google adsense account under two different names.

1. 0
        Website Examinerposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Come on, now... Two accounts under different names cannot be allowed, it is merely circumvention. Very risky behavior.

2. thisisoli profile image62
        thisisoliposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Two adsense accounts at the same address or with the same banking details will probably also look pretty suspicious to Google.  There is no reason at all why someone would need two adsense accounts.

5. Abbasangel profile image81
    Abbasangelposted 6 years ago

I don't really see the point in having 2 adsense accounts anyway?

Wouldn't you just want one that you put everywhere possilble in the hope of income?

1. 0
      Website Examinerposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Some people live life dangerously, maybe engaging in practices that could get them banned. Such individuals might see an advantage in having multiple IDs, but I doubt it is workable.

Of course, there is the legitimate combination of a personal and business account, but the business must be a separate legal entity like a corporation.

6. guy1973 profile image60
    guy1973posted 6 years ago

very interesting guys!
    i was just a bit curious,and after little research I guess most of you are correct indeed. one account is pretty much sufficient. thanks for your inputs... appreciate...
    thanks

working