jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (8 posts)

Here Is a Twist?

1. Cagsil profile image60
    Cagsilposted 6 years ago

Hey Hubbers and Hub Staff,

I am curious to see if it would be possible to add a sticky forum thread specifically dedicated to the Instant Hub Challenge .

When the forum thread is actively being used, then it would not be blue in color and would be moved along like all the rest.

However, whenever the forum thread isn't active for more than 2 hours(meaning no one has posted to the thread), then it returns to the top of the forum threads as a sticky.

This would allow readers to constantly read the "Instant Hub Challenge" thread, just from the curious perspective, to see what was done in that time. And, new thread would not be necessary, because all one would have to do is post to the sticky "Instant Hub Challenge" thread, and presto, it's no longer a sticky, but an active thread, ready to use and allows posting of links.

Those who partake in Hub Challenges(30 Hub in 30 Days) have their own dedicated thread for posting links. Instant Hub Challengers post their links when finished, so to be read by other participants.

I know, it's strange, but I'm strange, so with that said- it was just a thought. wink

2. KCC Big Country profile image85
    KCC Big Countryposted 6 years ago

Don't you have something like 2 posts left?

1. Cagsil profile image60
      Cagsilposted 6 years ago in reply to this

lol lol lol

1. katiem2 profile image61
        katiem2posted 6 years ago in reply to this

big_smile big_smile big_smile big_smile Indeed!

3. WryLilt profile image86
    WryLiltposted 6 years ago

I'm all for this idea!

4. Shadesbreath profile image89
    Shadesbreathposted 6 years ago

Good idea.

5. katiem2 profile image61
    katiem2posted 6 years ago

Hey Cagsil where are you?  We need to pursue this issue

1. WryLilt profile image86
      WryLiltposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Cags quit the forum after 30,000 posts.