jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (7 posts)

New Years Observation for Blake4d

1. blake4d profile image77
    blake4dposted 5 years ago

To whom it may concern, and all other affiliated and non affiliated parties, friends, enemies, and so called Hub Pages executives who have no choice but to read this:

According to the the state of Florida who IQ tested me at a hunble score of 140 when i was in 4th grade. They said I was an advanced student. This evening while plagued with illness, personal tragedies and the bantering non stop of Kimberlyslyrics...I of my own recognicenze read 120 hubs from start to finish.

The following has happened to your disappointment.

For each and hub that read to completetion ( not mine and not kimberlys for I already know what they say ) I was caused to have an IQ point unconsciously deleted from my own cranium. I have two demands....

No.1 each and every hubber willing and able must now donate one free IQ point before I am unable to finish this post.

No. 2 I had another demand, but due to only have 20 remaining IQ points I cannot recall it. I really am sorry.

Now that I have made myself perfectrly  clear. I believe all of you know what action must be taken.

To be specific

Keep on Hubbing (copyright 2011)

1. 0
      kimberlyslyricsposted 5 years ago in reply to this

2. 0
    kimberlyslyricsposted 5 years ago

um. OK. um. Thanks blake.

3. Pearldiver profile image86
    Pearldiverposted 5 years ago

2011 The Year of LTP roll

HAPPY LTP - You Guys! smile

1. 0
      kimberlyslyricsposted 5 years ago in reply to this

As well to you fine mate big_smile

4. 0
    kimberlyslyricsposted 5 years ago

5. blake4d profile image77
    blake4dposted 4 years ago

Some things just have to be said. We will miss you KG. Lots of luck and love in the future with all your endeavours. Keep on Hubbing, my Canadian Goddess and friend. Blake4d