jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

Sending a C&D for a Google Blogger Post Copying My Work

1. melbel profile image91
    melbelposted 5 years ago

I've had a few hubs copied on various sites and Yahoo! was WAAAY on the ball in removing content that users had put on various parts on their site. A webmaster who copied my content also removed content when I contacted them. A blogger that uses Google Blogger has not responded so I contacted Google but I got nothing back. Anyone have any success in getting material posted on a Blogger blog removed by contacting Google?

2. Uninvited Writer profile image83
    Uninvited Writerposted 5 years ago

Do they have Adsense? If so send a DMCA through them.

1. Edweirdo profile image96
      Edweirdoposted 5 years ago in reply to this

FYI, you can send a DMCA even if they don't have Adsense - all U.S.-based Internet service providers are obligated by law to act on DMCA takedown requests!

3. sabrebIade profile image86
    sabrebIadeposted 5 years ago

This works like magic for Blogger...

http://www.google.com/support/blogger/b … nfringment

1. melbel profile image91
      melbelposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thank you, Sabre. I sent it. Does anyone know the ETA on this? I know it's a bit early to ask but I just hate seeing my work copied.

4. thisisoli profile image72
    thisisoliposted 5 years ago

Send out a DMCA first, if that fails your can legitimately send out a cease and desist, just remember to value your work, and get a relative attorney to send it out including their legal fees.  I rarely have to go that far but it works like a charm, and I occasionally get a cash settlement to boot.