jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (15 posts)

Experience with Accolades???

1. 0
    Sophia Angeliqueposted 6 years ago

Hi, my accolade for having more than 10,000 hits hasn't gone on yet, even though I'm nearly approaching 11,000.

I know that there's a slight wait, but how long does one wait on average before it goes up?

1. Mark Ewbie profile image82
      Mark Ewbieposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Blimey!  Congrats on your 10k!

Unless you're just spinning a line of course...

1. 0
        Sophia Angeliqueposted 6 years ago in reply to this

No, of course, I'm not spinning a line. I can't wait for my accolade to show 10,000 hits. I wrote to HP this morning and asked them why it wasn't showing, and they said there was a slight wait, so I was wondering if someone knew how long I had to wait.

It occured to me that maybe it didn't count all the pages I went into edit and write hubs and that I had been 1000 of those pages. I don't know.

smile

Whoops.  Here I am, having a bit of forum fun, and I forgot all about reading your hub about how to deal with people like me.  I'll go back to the housework chores now.

But I meant the congrats bit.  That is really good.  Much better than me.

1. 0

Naughty boy... wink

2. Richieb799 profile image64
    Richieb799posted 6 years ago

I have another 200,000 until my next traffic accolade I think lol, I mean the next after 100,000 is 500,000 and I'm on 300,000

It was the first time I've achieved 97 on my hubscore since I've been here today lol

1. 0

That's a lot!!

What i'm trying to figure is when my accolade button is going to say I have 10,000. It's stuck on 1000!!!

2. IzzyM profile image85
      IzzyMposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I thought the next accolade after 100,000 is 1,000,000?

3. Richieb799 profile image64

100,000 is from 1 hub tongue

It should update with 48 hours I think, dont panic until that time has lapsed

1. 0

Okay, thank Richie! It' only been one day. 100,000 i a lot for one hub. Which one i it?

2. 0
      Longhunterposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Makes my missing accolade for 1,000 hits seem like nothing  but it would make me feel good to see it. It's the little things in life.

4. Richieb799 profile image64

one of my hubs about Youtube, the traffic comes from search engines

5. WoodsmensPost profile image66
    WoodsmensPostposted 6 years ago

Looks like Sophia's 10K posted. I hit 10k yesterday which is truly amazing. I will pat myself on the back, raise my cup (of coffee) when it posts. Donations are excepted on days that end in y and only once in a 24 hour period.

6. IzzyM profile image85
    IzzyMposted 6 years ago

Wow! Congrats to both of you, it took me months and months to reach 10k.

I feel slightly better now.

And congrats to Sophia and WP of course.

working