jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (9 posts)

1. PaulaHenry1 profile image68
    PaulaHenry1posted 5 years ago

Is it normal for you to have days with no clicks? I have had 3 in a row! Starting to worry over here....

1. kmackey32 profile image82
      kmackey32posted 5 years ago in reply to this

Yea I think things have slowed down after Christmas...

2. 0
      TopUniverseposted 5 years ago in reply to this

For new comers it is normal. Still CTR depends on various factors like no of page views from daily from search engine, placement of ads, relevancy of ads etc

2. Pcunix profile image90
    Pcunixposted 5 years ago

That depends on your traffic. If you are seeing 5,000 uniques a day, it would be astonishing. At 500, not so much.

1. PaulaHenry1 profile image68
      PaulaHenry1posted 5 years ago in reply to this

Point taken- thanks !

3. WryLilt profile image88
    WryLiltposted 5 years ago

Since Christmas I have seen my CTR drop about 50%.

And I have a day without clicks every few weeks - even though I average 1300 views now.

Remember - if all your visitors have banner blindness, they won't click. These are real people.

1. JustMike profile image44
      JustMikeposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Wow that makes me feel better I have nothing to worry about then with my No ad sense clicks. LOL i'm doing fine for the level of traffic i have.

4. habee profile image91
    habeeposted 5 years ago

Last year, January was a pretty bad month for me, but things picked up in Feb. and got better every month!

5. cre8tive profile image81
    cre8tiveposted 5 years ago

If there was a prize for how far things like Adsense / CTR etc could crash over Christmas & New Year I'd be a contender.

However yesterday, as politicians would say, was showing the green shoots of recovery, so I'm sure things will improve for you soon.