jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

Posting top down

1. 61
    mymonkeyshopposted 5 years ago

Hello - I am brand new to Hubbing - I am finding it frustrating that I have to scroll to the bottom of the page to write my new post - I would prefer new posts to be at the top...is this possible and if so...how? Thank you

1. KristenGrace profile image60
      KristenGraceposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Interesting comment...

I actually like having to post at the bottom, and others may disagree with me.

However, I like reading through others opinions and posts, and if I could immediately type at the top, I might not take the time to read through it all.

Just my personal thoughts.

1. 61
        mymonkeyshopposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Hi Kristen
        Thank you for your reply. I see the point now and I am quite happy. I love all this learning! Happy hubbing!

2. Autumn Lynn profile image70
    Autumn Lynnposted 5 years ago

I agree with Kristen. Sometimes I find the comments just as informative or interesting as the hub. It is frustrating to scroll down when there are many comments but in these cases I find the comments more worthwhile. Hubs by very popular hubbers or on a topic that really spurs interest the comments often become a mini forum with loads of great information.

1. habee profile image92
      habeeposted 5 years ago in reply to this

3. Uninvited Writer profile image83
    Uninvited Writerposted 5 years ago

If you are talking about comments you can arrange the new ones to appear at the top of the comments field.

If you are adding your own comments or adding more information to your one hub and imagining this is what hub pages are you are using it all wrong. Hubpages is not a blogging site, you write individual articles.