jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (7 posts)

ASK.com indexed my hub for the number 1 spot ?!?!?!?! SHOCKER! :o

1. Abbasangel profile image80
    Abbasangelposted 6 years ago

I didn't realise they did that!! smile

i was so stoaked smile

Traffic the life source to hubs... smile

2. kirstenblog profile image77
    kirstenblogposted 6 years ago

Cool beans babe!

I know google is the big daddy of search engines but I have heard that other search engine traffic can be more profitable, more likely to click ads and such.

3. kirstenblog profile image77
    kirstenblogposted 6 years ago

I really just want to scratch your kitty nose there!

Sooooo cute!

1. Abbasangel profile image80
      Abbasangelposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thanks!!

Yes she is really cool  Actually, I could make some really awesome photos, like her holding cards and stuff , now the question is will she let me... chances are she won't and I will land up with a few more scratches for my efforts... but it could work... 

That is good!! I didn't realise ask was a search engine... I use google :$ ...
      At work I am forced to use bing if I type in the quick search bit..... although I found that things rank differently in the different engines... its crazy! smile

1. kirstenblog profile image77
        kirstenblogposted 6 years ago in reply to this

If you did get some good pics of her you could totally post them on things like greeting cards and postcard and try to sell them! I have a few hubs on how I post my art on different products and sell them, its really easy and a fun hobby that can make a bit of spare money too. Here in the UK the payout threshold is only £15 so not all that hard to earn, payed to paypal and already spent by hubby lol

4. Joy56 profile image61
    Joy56posted 6 years ago

dont let hubby spend your money.....

5. Michael Willis profile image76
    Michael Willisposted 6 years ago

ASK.com is one of my best traffic sources for sports hubs.

working