jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Google, amazon and kontera

1. Laurin Gatewood profile image67
    Laurin Gatewoodposted 5 years ago

I am having a hell of a time understanding how to generate money from my hubpages by setting up ads from the above networks.

I don't understand how to paste whatever it is I am suppose to paste into a html.  Sorry, I am coming across as an airhead.  i am in the process of taking computer classes at the library.

2. 0
    Website Examinerposted 5 years ago

The things you may have read about HTML are relevant for webmasters and bloggers, not hubbers. You cannot paste HTML into HubPages. Instead, you must insert your affiliate ID for any programs that you have signed up for.

3. lrohner profile image84
    lrohnerposted 5 years ago

All you need to do is apply to each of the programs. Once you have your publisher ID, go to My Account > Affiliate Settings and enter the IDs there.

Kontera - I simply wouldn't suggest it.

AdSense - There's not much for you to do right now. You can learn on-page optimization once you're more comfortable with things. For now, just let the ads show up on their own.

Amazon/eBay - As you are creating a hub, you can insert Amazon or eBay capsules that promote specific products. Read this link for more info: http://learningcenter.hubpages.com/2-3- … e-hubtool/

4. WryLilt profile image88
    WryLiltposted 5 years ago

You need to link your affiliates on THIS page: