jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (11 posts)

So, how's your year going so far?

1. tritrain profile image77
    tritrainposted 5 years ago

I spoke with someone who exclaimed that this year sucks.

I thought, "well that's a great way to start a year".

So, how's your year going so far?

1. Extinct Soul profile image60
      Extinct Soulposted 5 years ago

With 6 days, hmm..it is still too early to say and I don't want to ruin the whole year by saying bad stuff ^_^...there is a saying here in our country that goes like "how you spent your first day in a new year, is how your days will be like the whole year round." Well, my year didn't start up that good, but I'm still filled with hope that this will be a great year!

1. KristenGrace profile image60
        KristenGraceposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I'm glad you have such a positive attitude smile

I always remind myself that tomorrow's a new day, and anything or everything could change in an instant.

1. Extinct Soul profile image60
          Extinct Soulposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Can I copy that one? Gotta start reminding myself with that one too..lol

2. RedElf profile image85
      RedElfposted 5 years ago

My year is starting out GREAT! AdSense has dropped, and views are way down from steady climb that started in August - bummer, but that just shows me they will both go up again big_smilebig_smilebig_smile

Off to write more hubs and get those stats back up where they belong!

Abe Lincoln is credited with saying "Most people are as happy as they make up their minds to be."

Happy New Year to all - a new start to pursue our goals online!

3. sofs profile image87
      sofsposted 5 years ago

It has all the signs of an awesome year.. and it has been great so far.. I have no doubts it will be my best year yet!! smilesmilesmilesmile

4. FabLiz86 profile image75
      FabLiz86posted 5 years ago

I got food poisoning the day before New Years but so far 2011 has been a great year.  Yes, I'm optimistic and I'm sure this year will be awesome.  Hopefully I will have already expelled the toxins of 2010.  I wish the best to everyone.

5. Don Ship profile image81
      Don Shipposted 5 years ago

The first day of the year was just amazing! big_smile

6. pilesnoway profile image60
      pilesnowayposted 5 years ago

So far it is still the same roller coaster ride. home-work-bookstore-home routine. But in the next few days it will be great I think. Am making this year full of love, freindship and good memories.

Now, let me start my day with a good cup of chocolate. Chocolates anyone?

7. barryrutherford profile image39
      barryrutherfordposted 5 years ago

Wet Wet Wet !!!

8. CMHypno profile image90
      CMHypnoposted 5 years ago

Its going to be an awesome year!