jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (4 posts)

HELP Please with AdSense

1. jdavis6618 profile image61
    jdavis6618posted 5 years ago

I am so frustrated trying to apply to Google...someone please help.
    I applied and was denied for domain name. I figured out what I did wrong and tried to re-apply but it kept saying I had an account under that e-mail (although it was actually denied).
    I created another e-mail account to try and get around that issue. I then got an e-mail telling me to follow the link to apply etc. I did that 9 days ago. I have heard nothing else from them and if I try and go back and apply again it tells me (again)  that there is an account under that e-mail.
    My mother has had a Hubpages from a year and has an active Google account and she can't figure this out either. What am I doing wrong????? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

2. 0
    Website Examinerposted 5 years ago

For your application you need to use the URL for your profile page, which is: http://hubpages.com/profile/jdavis6618. Instead of filing a new application, you should update the original one by logging into AdSense. If you have used the correct URL when you applied, that is a different situation.

1. jdavis6618 profile image61
      jdavis6618posted 5 years ago in reply to this

That is the URL I used the first time, and I cant login without an approved account....

1. 0
        Website Examinerposted 5 years ago in reply to this

You have a couple of options in that case:

- Contact Google and ask for assistance - you can get the contact link by clicking on the link at "Ads by Google" on any AdSense advertisement;

- Post a help request to the AdSense support forum.

For your information, Google typically allows applicants to amend and update their unapproved applications by logging in; that is how the application process is supposed to work, and the email from Google should have some information about that.