jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

Questions on 1st hub and new account

1. snakebaby profile image72
    snakebabyposted 5 years ago

Does google treats new member's first hub the same as hubs of the old timers here, in terms of how quickly google indexes and ranks them?

If I want to create a new account to focus on a different area, and the new account is the referral of my current account, but both account share the same affiliate ID's, will my current account be eligible for referral revenue sharing?

Anything here is allowed or not allowed?

1. lrohner profile image86
      lrohnerposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I do think (but I could be very, very wrong) that hubs from established accounts with multiple hubs get indexed/ranked a bit quicker since they have a more solid internal linking structure.

2. 0
    Website Examinerposted 5 years ago

Google indexing does not care whether the account is new or old. The URLs are placed directly under the hubpages.com domain (...//hubpages.com/hub/...), not the hubber's profile.

The HubPages Terms of Use expressly prohibit self-referrals, so there can be no legitimate revenue sharing between your accounts. Put differently, it would be wrong for you to sign up for a new account via a link with your URL tracker.

3. snakebaby profile image72
    snakebabyposted 5 years ago

Thank you both for the quick response. I sensed there must be some kind of rules here.