jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

1. 0
    Love learningposted 5 years ago

I would like to promote a product from Amazon on my hub, so to do this it requires that to get the html code for an image on amazon you highlight the html and copy it on your site where you want to promote it.  The only thing i want to put the image at the bottom of my hub but i cant just copy the html in to the text capsule and the code capsule does not allow you to paste html from amazon into it.  Where do paste the html code i want to promote?

1. thisisoli profile image72
      thisisoliposted 5 years ago in reply to this

You set your amazon tracking ID in your accounts page, you then add amazon products with the Amazon module, take a look at the learning center http://learningcenter.hubpages.com/ for more information.

2. frogdropping profile image85
    frogdroppingposted 5 years ago

You just want the picture? Just right click over the image and then click 'save image'. Then upload the picture from your computer to the hub. I think that's what you mean anyway smile

3. Pandoras Box profile image82
    Pandoras Boxposted 5 years ago

You must use the amazon module in your hub editor.

EDIT: Oh. The picture. My bad. What frog said.

1. 0
      Love learningposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thank you all i did not want just the picture sorry, i managed to set my amazon id in accounts page, which was the reason the amazon capsule was not showing before.  And added the product i wanted to promote using the capsule.

Thanx again