jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (9 posts)

Violation messages!

1. fayx24 profile image60
    fayx24posted 6 years ago

I've only just started Hubbing and I've only written six hubs so far but one of them is always receiving messages to say that it's in violation of Hubpages and no matter what I do to amend it, I always get a rejection message back and I'm not sure what I need to do to.

As I'm interested in a variety of topics, this particular hub was about Japan and my thoughts on the culture, the country and the sights. The tags were, I thought, okay with the topic but even if I change them, I still receive messages of 'violation'.

Can anyone advise what I need to do?
    Thanks in advance!

2. 0
    Website Examinerposted 6 years ago

You can contact HubPages for clarification. I advise you not to republish unless you are sure that your hub is in compliance, or you could risk getting your account banned. Read up on the FAQs on overly promotional, duplicate content, substandard etc. - all available from the Help menu.

http://hubpages.com/contact_us/

fayx24posted 6 years ago in reply to this

I have contacted Hubpages but have had no reply. I don't want to risk having my account banned so I haven't republished but I don't know what I can do in order for it to be checked. It won't be republished until I can get it approved but I can't do that until I know what I've been doing wrong......

1. weblog profile image60
        weblogposted 6 years ago in reply to this

You cannot republish, but you can 'submit for publication' and if you have contacted the hubpages team, wait for their email with an explanation. After that you will be able to do the needful.

3. Madurai profile image59
    Maduraiposted 6 years ago

I am able to see only 5 pages and japan page is missing..

may be you have to edit and republish it..

Thanks for the advice. I've tried to edit and republish it many times but now I risk having my account banned if it still doesn't comply. I thought it was the title, so I changed it, then I thought it was the tags, so I edited them and now I'm not sure. Perhaps I just need to get rid of it altogether.

1. Madurai profile image59
        Maduraiposted 6 years ago in reply to this

If you are doubtful about the violation.. Just ignore that page and don;t try to republish it. Concentrate on other pages.. best of Luck..

4. yenajeon profile image82
    yenajeonposted 6 years ago

What exactly was the violation? I've had experience with this so...

Thanks for all the replies. I know I can't be the only one, yet I would like to know exactly what I'm doing wrong... I guess I'll just do as Madurai says and concentrate on other pages... good advice! smile
      Yenajeon, this is one of the messages I received:
        "Violation: Deceptively Tagged/Titled/Categorized – Hub is improperly categorized, has a misleading title, or has tags that don't match the Hub's content; possibly including irrelevant or excessive tagging or keyword stuffing"

working