jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Had one Flagged and..

1. Richieb799 profile image66
    Richieb799posted 5 years ago

can't be bothered to revise it so I might delete it. I tried changing things and I don't think its worth spending any more time on.
    Also I have 3 other hubs on another account which I don't sign into often, would I be able to take those hubs and move them to this account and then delete them from the other account?

2. Dame Scribe profile image61
    Dame Scribeposted 5 years ago

Hi Richie smile I don't think moving and deleting accounts should be a problem if they are yours. As for the one flagged. I would just put it on hold for now and come back to it when you're in the mood for tackling it wink do something fun in the meantime.

3. Richieb799 profile image66
    Richieb799posted 5 years ago

Thanks Dame, yes I realise now that the hubs on my other account don't get enough attention, if I have them here I can continue to backlink them. They don't appear anywhere else on the web.

4. Pandoras Box profile image82
    Pandoras Boxposted 5 years ago

Yeh I've transferred hubs from one account to another when I started using multiple IDs. Obviously you'll lose your aging, and comments and such, so it's just like starting them over again, but you can do it no problem based on my experience.