jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

Traffic Rising

1. 60
    Teeboy1posted 5 years ago

The color of my unpublished article have changed and i have gotten some traffic rising message what does this really means?

1. brimancandy profile image83
      brimancandyposted 5 years ago in reply to this

If you are seeing a red triangle it just means that your article has been seen more than normal. I'm not 100 percent sure, but I would assume if you had 10 views one day and had 15 views the next, and, 30 after that you would get a message that your traffic is rising.

But, if you had 10, then 5, the two or 3 days of no traffic, you would get a traffic falling message. But, it goes up and down all the time. I like to check mine every time I log on, and I have had more views in the last week than I have had in the last 2 months, So, it's always going to change.

2. WryLilt profile image87
    WryLiltposted 5 years ago

If your article is not published, no one can see it but you. However your views still count, so that is where your view count and rise would come from. However no one else can see it till it's published.

3. KristenGrace profile image61
    KristenGraceposted 5 years ago

Yes, and just to further elaborate from what WryLit just said... I checked your profile, and you have 0 hubs published, so any views you are receiving are coming from you.