jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (20 posts)

Google adsense disabled

1. Hestia DeVoto profile image62
    Hestia DeVotoposted 6 years ago

According to the message from Google, they feel you've violated the terms of service.

http://www.google.com/accounts/TOS

You're going to have to read their rules and contact them to find out where you went wrong.  I can tell you right now that they don't take kindly to people using domains that include their company name in them.  That alone could have done it.

2. profile image0
    gangs1984posted 6 years ago

hi everyone,

i am just confirm with one problem

i put another adsense publisher ads and including my Adsense ads also on  my site i thing that why disabled my account and guys give me your suggestion   

( wordpress theme i using plugin Ad Sense Revenue Sharing Options already default one publisher account to be added i can"t change that )

1. profile image0
      Donna Ferrierposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I echo everyone else here...contact Google yourself and ask them. That's my best suggestion.

3. darkside profile image80
    darksideposted 6 years ago

Account disabled = banned

Banned for life.

It sounds like you've just had your second account banned.

If you start again you'll either run afoul of the rules, or they'll eventually figure out who you are and disable you again.

4. thisisoli profile image56
    thisisoliposted 6 years ago

If you had one adsense account, and it was banned, and then you signed up to another adsense account, they probably figured it out.

If you commited any kind of click fraud, they probably figured it out.

Plus you have adult content ads on one site, and that spammy questionnaire cr** on the other site.

1. iamalegend profile image71
      iamalegendposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I think it's due to No PRIVACY POLICY included in the sites

1. thisisoli profile image56
        thisisoliposted 6 years ago in reply to this

No Privacy Policy will not get you banned from adsense.

1. iamalegend profile image71
          iamalegendposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Google updated their terms and conditions.Yo can check it in the adsense blog. As per this update a privacy policy is required

Adsense also states regularly that if an account is in vilation for policy changes such as these they will warn you before disabling an account. Adsense knows that many people own hundreds of sites, it's why they didn't do things like disable the legacy adsense code. There are tiers of adsense policy infringements, many of them will get you a warning email, others will get you banned.

Future sites do require a privacy policy, plus many SEO experts agree that it helps you rank higher in Google. A Privacy policy is not a bad thing. But considering the high amount of unethical/adult/forced participation scripts on this guys site already, I find it extrememly doubtful that the privacy policy was the reason his account was disabled.

1. profile image0
              Website Examinerposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I agree, a missing privacy policy is no biggie; it might prevent getting an account but is unlikely to lead to a ban without ample warning.

5. profile image0

hi guys,
    i can create another adsense account, how to add my hubs

1. profile image0
      Website Examinerposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Unbelievable.

1. sofs profile image85
        sofsposted 6 years ago in reply to this

wow ! Unbelievable is very mild a word for this !

6. profile image0

my websites also not above 6 months

1. ThomasE profile image76
      ThomasEposted 6 years ago in reply to this

You are banned. To be honest, after your second ban from adsense, you are pretty much banned for life, with (in a practical sense) no appeal.

It's not worth thinking about.

I suggest looking at affiliates you can monetize from.

7. IzzyM profile image86
    IzzyMposted 6 years ago

I don't think affiliate will help this guy when he can't write English. His two hubs are the result of having been put through a translator. I think his English is too poor to consider earning money online.

1. ThomasE profile image76
      ThomasEposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I hadn't checked out his hubs.

I agree, to an extent, but there is nothing stopping him making an website in his own language and making money via affiliates. Hubpages may not be the best site for him, but you don't have to write in English to make money online.

Agreed,

He is definitely going the wrong way about it though, those spammy survey popups generally guarantee a short SERPS shelf life.

Just for teh record though, you will probably not be able to get a new Adsense account.

8. profile image0

ok guys,

thanks for your suggestion.
    i will  leave hubpages

working