jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

original and pirated

1. 61
    hello1234posted 9 years ago
  2. 61
    hello1234posted 9 years ago

hub pages is promoting piracy and nothing else . you are asking people to earn money by cheating on writing of other people
    the bubble will burst within 2 or 3 days as we are finding lifted articles and posting the same to the original writers.
    soon enough this cyber crime will be reported on bbc and cnn
    you want original author to fight as per your rules laid for hub pages where as you should at your end check it and if you dont have avenuses to check it dont publish it

1. darkside profile image83
      darksideposted 9 years ago in reply to this

If you could link us to the source of where "hubpages are asking people to earn money by cheating" then it would be most appreciated.

For a start, Hubpages penalizes duplicate content.

Secondly, if someone sent in a complaint through the proper channels (and not multiple posts in the forum annoying the other users) I'm sure if the evidence was in the favour of it being ripped off (such as there being no source link and it's clear that it's been published elsewhere) I'm sure they'd delete the Hub.

3. 60
    rachnaposted 9 years ago

Hindi Poem "Aaj Kuchh Mangti Hoon Priy"54
    By kim.

आज कुछ माँगती हूं मैं

प्रिय क्या दे सकोगे तुम?

मौन का मौन में प्रत्युत्तर

अनछुये छुअन का अहसास

देर तक चुप्पी को बाँध कर

खेलो अपने आसपास

क्या ऐसी सीमा में खुद को

प्रिय बांध सकोगे तुम

आज कुछ माँगती हूँ प्रिय...

तुम्हारे इक छोटे से दुख से

कभी जो मेरा मन भर आये

ढुलक पड़े आँखों से मोती

सीमा तोड़ कर बह जाये

तो ज़रा देर उँगली पर अपने

दे देना रुकने को जगह तुम

उसे थोड़ी देर का आश्रय

प्रिय क्या दे सकोगे तुम?

आज कुछ मांगती हूँ प्रिय...

कभी जब देर तक तुम्हारी

आंखों में मैं न रह पाऊँ

बोझिल से सपनों के भीड़

में धीरे से गुम हो जाऊँ

और किसी छोटे से स्वप्न

के पीछे जा कर छुप जाऊँ

ऐसे में बिन आहट के समय

को क्या लाँघ सकोगे तुम

आज कुछ माँगती हूँ प्रिय...

Looking for W...
    Find exactly ...
    Xbox 360
    Xbox 360 avai...
    Xbox 360. Sho...
    eBay AdContext

प्रेम राम है, प्रेम है सीता, प्रेम है मिलन की विरह को सहना, प्रेम कृष्ण है, प्रेम है राधा, प्रेम है प्रेम का चित में रहना। प्रेम नंही गाथा-सागर भर, ढाई अक्षर का सुंदर गहना, नंही है जिव्हा-मुख का वर्णन, प्रेम तो है बस चक्

4. jimmythejock profile image82
    jimmythejockposted 9 years ago

Taking over the forums isn't going to help guys please try to keep you complaints to one forum......jimmy

hubpages as far as I am aware and have emailed you with the proper way to deal with your complaint, spamming the forums, will not help your case, I realise you have a genuine grievance and I sympathise with you, but please go through the proper procedures. the Admin at hubpages can remove posts from the forum and probably will remove your posts if you keep it up .....JIMMY