jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Amazon Capsule Suggestion

1. Whitney05 profile image69
    Whitney05posted 5 years ago

Is there any way that a feature can be added to rearrange products added to the amazon capsule?

There are many times I want to arrange products a certain way, but if I find product 5 after I found product 2 and I want them next to each other, I have to cut and paste, which generally ends up mixing up descriptions and whatnot.

I think it'd be nice to have an added feature where we can rearrange the products by dragging them like we can drag and move the capsules around (on the side bar).

I noticed Squidoo has that feature. I haven't used the site in years, but went to it last night to check it out again. Still not going to be my top site by any means, but I like that idea of rearranging the products.

1. thisisoli profile image72
      thisisoliposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Agreed, this would be a pretty nice addition!

2. Marisa Wright profile image94
      Marisa Wrightposted 5 years ago in reply to this

That would be fabulous, I've lost count of the times I've had to cut and paste and I always get myself in a tangle!

2. Whitney05 profile image69
    Whitney05posted 5 years ago

3. Paul Edmondson profile image
    Paul Edmondsonposted 5 years ago

We are going to do work on the amazon capsule in the not very distant future.  We have this suggestion noted along with many of the past ones.  It's going to be extensive amount of work, so it will take us a bit to get it all ready to go.