jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (9 posts)

Questions in accounts

1. frogdropping profile image84
    frogdroppingposted 5 years ago

I thought if you deleted them or answered one you got a break before another appeared? I deleted one (not appropriate), then got another straight away, answered it - then another one immediately appeared.

That a glitch or do HP think I have all the answers? Just wondering smile

1. lyndre profile image82
      lyndreposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I think you can opt out of questions posted in accounts.

2. katiem2 profile image60
    katiem2posted 5 years ago

They keep coming.  I answer only those I feel I can with some positive feedback, they just keep feeding! 

You may get more because you are such a wealth of information and a vital source of great details...

How ya doing frog?  smile

frogdroppingposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I'm doing good thank you. Not quitting breathing just yet. Happily stuffed up with meds, vit c and cod liver oil (yeeeeuchhhhhh) and hopefully side stepping something nasty. My son still isn't too good though sad

TY lyndre - though I don't mind answering them, I just wondered why I got so many. Like I said - maybe I have all the answers wink

3. lrohner profile image85
    lrohnerposted 5 years ago

Paul D. or Paul E. posted something a month or so ago about only getting one question every 24 hours. I'm also pretty certain they mentioned an exception made for very smart frogs. smile

Feel better...

frogdroppingposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Ok then I guess I should throw out a wooooooo lol! And I feel the same, which is very positive *nods* because at one point yesterday I felt pretty sure I was gonna spend a few days glued to the bed. Which I don't mind when it doesn't involve an invisible bug hmm

The power of positive vibes eh? Though when I left my son earlier he did say he hoped I didn't catch it from him. But I got me vit c and fish oil *yaks* so I'm covered smile

4. 0
    Website Examinerposted 5 years ago

If many users have opted out, there will be more questions to answer for those who remain.

5. frogdropping profile image84
    frogdroppingposted 5 years ago

Well thank you WE - maybe that's what it is then. I keep getting the buggers at a steady rate of knots. Latest one's asking me how to become famous. As I have all the answers, I'll just go pull another out the bag smile

6. Pandoras Box profile image81
    Pandoras Boxposted 5 years ago

Yeah they're generally crazy. What inspires people to asking all these things I cannot figure.