jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (9 posts)

I wanted to write a review of a site...

1. Richieb799 profile image64
    Richieb799posted 6 years ago

AutoCashine Machine and include my referral link

could someone check it out and tell me whether it is against Hubpages or Adsense TOS?

<link snipped>

1. lrohner profile image84
      lrohnerposted 6 years ago

Purely promotional offers and Hubs designed only to promote other sites or businesses are not allowed.

http://hubpages.com/faq/#overly_promotional

So I guess it all boils down to how you write the hub and whether the HP team decides to enforce their rules.

2. IzzyM profile image86
      IzzyMposted 6 years ago

oh Very good, Richie.

I was daft enough to go look, and you get paid every time someone visits?

3. Richieb799 profile image64

No, I didn't post my referral link above Izzy, you should know by now that Im legit, I'm trying to stay legit by asking a question

4. Richieb799 profile image64

I started writing a great hub with my video embedded and I didnt entitle it the same name as the website itself. Maybe I need to re-think it like lrohner says because I don't want to get in trouble.

5. IzzyM profile image86
      IzzyMposted 6 years ago

Oh Ok smile

That site looks spammy and borderline illegal, and no way would I join or promote a site that offers money for nothing more than sending visitors. Is that how it works, or is there something else (I didn't open any pages)?

6. Richieb799 profile image64

I think its a bit like a pyramid scheme, I heard about it at Swom.com, I am usually pretty sceptical about such things and since it was only $15 to join I thought I'd give it a try.

1. thisisoli profile image61
        thisisoliposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I would avoid any multi level marketing scheme that requires a 'joining fee'

7. Norah Casey profile image80
      Norah Caseyposted 6 years ago

Hello Richie,

The link you posted would be acceptable, unless there was a page I overlooked that provides compensation for PTC-type offers. It would be considered a promotional link, therefore a hub primarily composed of duplicated content cannot be accompanied by links to that site. In addition, you cannot link to that site more than 2 times per hub. If you have any other questions, please contact us directly.

working