jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (11 posts)

Hey this thing works

1. JustMike profile image46
    JustMikeposted 5 years ago

It's been about a month and I was starting to wonder if add sense was working but I actually got something today from it. So I'm pretty happy. Strange to be happy over what is pocket change lol. But, I am.

1. kmackey32 profile image81
      kmackey32posted 5 years ago in reply to this

Good Job... Write more hubs and you will see more money...smile

1. 0
        ssaulposted 5 years ago in reply to this

hope it continues congrats:)

2. warchild75 profile image50
      warchild75posted 5 years ago in reply to this

Pocket change will soon turn into paying the odd bill or even to quiting work if you put all your effort into it!!Best of luck!!

2. wilderness profile image95
    wildernessposted 5 years ago

A good job indeed, if you are actually seeing income in only a month.  Well done!

As Kmackey says, keep writing and watch it grow.

3. katiem2 profile image61
    katiem2posted 5 years ago

It adds up and snow balls!  Enjoy and Congrats! smile

4. Dale Mazurek profile image57
    Dale Mazurekposted 5 years ago

Its all about what you are willing to put in, what you are willing to learn and having patience.

If you build it they will come

5. BRIAN SLATER profile image85
    BRIAN SLATERposted 5 years ago

Just Mike -you must be doing something right to see earnings after 4 weeks-keep working and it will come.

1. JD Barlow profile image61
      JD Barlowposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Yes, it is strange to be happy over a few pennies. In my case, everytime I see another penny, I jump for joy!

6. slc334 profile image58
    slc334posted 5 years ago

I made $1.10 in my first day... but then it turned out that it was when I accidentally clicked one of my own ads (I don't advise doing this, Google will revoke your account)!  After that I've made $0.05, which is legit!  I'm with you brother, the fact that I just made money from Google makes me want to tell everyone, but they just don't get it.  I guess that's a hubbers life!

7. KristenGrace profile image59
    KristenGraceposted 5 years ago

One month is not a very long time... Money will come eventually - Just keep writing and never give up !! smile