jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (8 posts)

Suggested Tags Broken

1. thisisoli profile image72
    thisisoliposted 5 years ago

Just thought I would bring this over from the need help section, The suggested tags feature doesn't seem to be giving out any suggestions at the moment!

1. WoodsmensPost profile image63
      WoodsmensPostposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Did this issue get resolved?

1. simeonvisser profile image87
        simeonvisserposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Not that we are missing that feature tongue The suggestions are useless most of the time anyway. Still seems to be broken though.

1. muratos profile image59
          muratosposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I actually like this feature. Although it is not perfect, this is very helpful to determine most used key phrases in a hub. I need this fixed soon smile

2. sofs profile image86
    sofsposted 5 years ago

Yeah hasn't worked since this past week or so.... not resolved as yet..
    You are right though Simeon .. I wonder if it is missed with all the hilarious suggestions it throws up... but I do like a good laugh  when I am working.lol

3. the clean life profile image74
    the clean lifeposted 5 years ago

I am having the same problem for the last few days. Suggestions for tags seem to be not working.

4. 0
    Ghost32posted 5 years ago

Yep, been broken for a while--should have mentioned this myself but "assumed" others were way ahead of me.  Bad Ghost!

I actually LIKE the "suggested tags" a LOT.  Much of the time, the way the suggestions are worded isn't "perfect"...but does remind me, "Oh, yeah, I should tag on that aspect, for sure". 

And (believe it or not) sometimes several of the suggested tags are actually good to go "as is"--which definitely makes life one notch easier.

Didn't realize how much I'd come to rely on them till they were gone.

5. Don Ship profile image81
    Don Shipposted 5 years ago

The tags don't work anymore for me either!