jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

Would love to see a charity option

1. Squimpleton profile image60
    Squimpletonposted 8 years ago

I know I know "you can donate the money you earn yourself", but I was thinking more of an automated system. I even thought of how to do it.

Perhaps there could be an option in the lens' primary capsule (the one with the description), where we could check off a button that says "charity". That way instead of having our publisher ID's show up, we could have one for a charity - or rather hubpages itself could have a separate adsense ID for a charity pool.

I may not have many hubs now but in the future I will and honestly I would love it if I could put some of my hubs to automatically earn to a charity pool.

Then hubpages could decide the charities in the forums and rotate the donations each month.

1. relache profile image88
      relacheposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Have you checked out Squidoo yet?  That's a big part of what that site is about.

1. Squimpleton profile image60
        Squimpletonposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Considering that my name Squimpleton is short for Squidoo Simpleton, yes. Actually that's how I got the idea. I do believe in sharing things, so if I could do it over here as well it'd be really cool.

2. Misha profile image75
    Mishaposted 8 years ago

No need for me.

3. 0
    Ronald Daniarposted 8 years ago

That's a good idea. So every hubbers here can donate me!

4. kerryg profile image86
    kerrygposted 8 years ago

The charity option is one of my favorite things about Squidoo, so I would enjoy having the same option here.