jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (8 posts)

Google Adsense Policy Warning

1. BaliMermaid profile image60
    BaliMermaidposted 8 years ago

I am confused. I have two hubs that have been up and running fine for some time. They are in the same format as more than a few others. Today I get a note from somewhere when I try to do some editing and improvements : Hubs that do not conform to Google Adsense cannot be published, modify my hub or unpublish it. 

How can I know what is the problem, and why does this happen when a hub has been up and running unchanged for over a month.

Confused?

1. hassam profile image81
      hassamposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Well you are getting this message while publishing a hub, because you might not have checked the box which says "the content matches the adsense program policy", there are two boxes that are needes to be checked while publishing a hub,the other says"this hub may be considered commercial ", so make sure you have checked them.

BaliMermaidposted 8 years ago in reply to this

That was it - the box for comply with Adsense was not clicked.  Before it had been and I have no idea how it got unclicked.  I had asked for a review and they approved the hub but when that box was not clicked that triggered the warning about must comply with Adsense.

Thanks for your help.

2. SunSeven profile image62
    SunSevenposted 8 years ago

Contact the admin. Send a mail to team@hubpages.com

BaliMermaidposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Do I use a normal email program outside of hubpages or is there a way tocontact them from within hubpages.

thank you for your help.

1. guidebaba profile image60
        guidebabaposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Use the e-mail you used to sign-up to Hubpages.

3. BaliMermaid profile image60
    BaliMermaidposted 8 years ago

Thank you.

4. spuds profile image20
    spudsposted 8 years ago

Doesn't sound good.

working