jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Finally Got to use the Title Tuner

1. ChuckHuckaby profile image61
    ChuckHuckabyposted 6 years ago

It makes sense that the Title Tuner needs time to see what keywords bring traffic to your hub and how to tweak them.

After about 3 weeks here I finally got to use the tuner today and agreed with one of the recommendations for the title.

I think it's a great free service and hope it helps boost search engine traffic to my hubs with the resultant adsense clicks!

What have been your experiences with the Title Tuner?

1. Pandoras Box profile image83
      Pandoras Boxposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I found it very useful in correcting many, many mistakes I made when I first started out, and had little clue about the SEO importance of titles.

1. ChuckHuckaby profile image61
        ChuckHuckabyposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thanks. I didn't know what the %'s meant next to a suggested word, but I thought it was helpful too.

2. Pandoras Box profile image83
    Pandoras Boxposted 6 years ago

The percentages refer to how often that word shows up in the common search terms shown under the search engines tab below the word listing.

It's always useful, by the way, to note what terms people are searching for.

3. andyoz profile image88
    andyozposted 6 years ago

I only have one title that it suggest I rename, but I don't like the word it gives me, it doesn't really fit into the title very well.  Clever little tool though.

working