jump to last post 1-14 of 14 discussions (20 posts)

10,000 Page Views

1. andyoz profile image84
    andyozposted 5 years ago

Well I have been here a month to the day and I've just passed 10,000 page views.  I'm very happy with the way it's gone and am really enjoying Hubpages.  Lot's of people have given me excellent advice and some of the hubs on here are so inspiring.

One thing that does worry me, 10,000 page views and not an Amazon sale in sight.  I have had about 100 Amazon clicks but that is it.  I hope it picks up soon sad

1. CASE1WORKER profile image86
      CASE1WORKERposted 5 years ago in reply to this

well done on the 10,000 page view and in a month, that is incredible- you must be working very hard

1. JD Barlow profile image59
        JD Barlowposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Great work! I am still shooting for the first 1,000 views. You must have been working hard.

2. ChuckHuckaby profile image61
      ChuckHuckabyposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I've been here 3 weeks and gotten about 1000 views (almost)!  10,000 is terrific! Congratulations!

3. iamalegend profile image73
      iamalegendposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I've been here on 4 months. and I've only thousand views.Congratulations.smile

4. smelloftruth profile image59
      smelloftruthposted 5 years ago in reply to this

That simply means your traffic has no commercial intent.

5. Glemoh101 profile image61
      Glemoh101posted 5 years ago in reply to this

Congratulations! i hope your next thread saying " 100,000 page views" !

2. matherese profile image60
    mathereseposted 5 years ago

Well done mate!

3. thisisoli profile image72
    thisisoliposted 5 years ago

Congratulations, the sales will come smile

4. CYBERSUPE profile image60
    CYBERSUPEposted 5 years ago

Congratulations !  Keep up the good work.

5. Sue Adams profile image92
    Sue Adamsposted 5 years ago

The money comes from Adsense not so much Amazon in the beginning.

6. andyoz profile image84
    andyozposted 5 years ago

Thanks everyone, have been working hard.  I have been writing on other sites for about a year, but this last month since I joined Hubpages, 90% of my efforts have been going into writing on here.

7. wilderness profile image96
    wildernessposted 5 years ago

You have indeed done well for 10,000 views in a month with 40 hubs.

At my own 10,000 views milestone I think I had one or two Amazon sales (statistically meaningless) but it took about 3 months to do it.  Don't sweat it - with this kind of work and effort it will happen.

8. Ladybird33 profile image71
    Ladybird33posted 5 years ago

Congrats on the page views, that is awesome.  Don't worry about Amazon sale, it will come...it took me forever to get my first one and then it was 10 cents.  Don't stress.  Good luck!

9. 0
    TopUniverseposted 5 years ago

Congrats. Great achievements in short period of time. Don't worry about amazon sale. It will come shortly since you are getting better page impression. Page views are very important for online presence.

10. Rosie2010 profile image83
    Rosie2010posted 5 years ago

Congratulations!  I normally just get 150+ page views.  That is so impressive!

11. 61
    joy2000posted 5 years ago

Nice Job!

12. lovelypaper profile image69
    lovelypaperposted 5 years ago

13. Mikeydoes profile image80
    Mikeydoesposted 5 years ago

If you keep learning and producing hubs, you're sure to succeed. Think of the future, not right now.

14. Randy Godwin profile image93
    Randy Godwinposted 5 years ago

Amazon seems tough in the beginning.  When you finally get that first sale it is a relief of sorts.  You are about due for some relief!  Congrats!