jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (11 posts)

I Need a Title for This Hub:

1. melbel profile image93
    melbelposted 6 years ago

I have a hub in draft right now that I spent a lot of time writing that explains, in depth, about how to make a hub look great and how to maximize your AdSense earnings with the design, etc.

Anyway, it's titled "How to Improve Your Hubs" which is a decent title and all, but I don't think it's exciting enough. Can you help me think of a title that can help this hub stand out?

1. wilderness profile image96
      wildernessposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Replace the word "hubs" with "blog" and start playing with the keyword tool.  You ought to be able to come up with something!

2. Mike's Corner profile image87
      Mike's Cornerposted 6 years ago in reply to this

A few possible angles . . .

"How to Make Your Hubs Shine"

"Make Your Hubs Shine (with Adsense Gold)"

"Making the Most of (and from) Your Hubs"

2. melbel profile image93
    melbelposted 6 years ago

The hub is definitely meant for the hubpages community, not really a piece I've come up for profit.

1. wilderness profile image96
      wildernessposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I assumed that.  My thought was simply to collect ideas, and the keyword tool is full of them.  It won't recognize "hub", though, so use "blog" instead and re-insert "hub" when you actually use a title.

You won't care about traffic, or competition or cost or anything else - just different ideas.

melbelposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Durrrr. tongue  I'm sorry, I read your initial post incorrectly. I'm an idiot. tongue Thanks for the suggestion!

3. RedElf profile image86
    RedElfposted 6 years ago

"How to Improve Your Hubs to Maximize Reader Appeal and AdSense Earnings"

Try starting from there...

Can I use that title? That's perfect!

4. RedElf profile image86
    RedElfposted 6 years ago

Yes, you may, but you are also welcome to improve upon it - big_smilebig_smile

It's great as is, really! That's seriously exactly what my hub is about, you are a true wordsmith!

5. RedElf profile image86
    RedElfposted 6 years ago

So glad the title is what you're looking for - and thanks so very much for the compliment. big_smilebig_smilebig_smile

working