jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (7 posts)

problem of publishing

1. profile image66
    abisanaposted 6 years ago

i have just joined hubpages and tried to publish two links but i couldnt and i got messages on over promotional or substandard quality. please help me to publish this ...anybody.

1. Abbasangel profile image81
      Abbasangelposted 6 years ago in reply to this

You have to write stuff with the links - about the topic...

2. shimmering Dawn profile image85
      shimmering Dawnposted 6 years ago in reply to this

http://hubpages.com/faq and hubpages learning center will tell you all you need to know about creating a hub and linking ...check it out...

welcome to Hp!!

3. profile image60
      serlin.thomasposted 6 years ago in reply to this

The initiative taken for the concern is very serious and need an attention of every one. This is the concern which exists in the society and needs to be eliminated from the society as soon as possible. I subscribe to Insider Score, and that is correct there has been scant insider buying. Insider Score's market wide buying indicator tracks very closely my sentiment indicators.
      =========================
      <a href="http://www.itdebts.com" rel="dofollow">Debt Management UK</a>

2. profile image66
    abisanaposted 6 years ago

hello
    thank you so much for the clarifications.i will try my best to work it out.
    regards
    abisana

1. profile image60
      serlin.thomasposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I like this particular article It gives me an additional input on the information around the world Thanks a lot and keep going with posting such information. I appreciate the concern which is been rose. The things need to be sorted out because it is about the individual but it can be with everyone. I like this particular article It gives me an additional input on the information around the world Thanks a lot and keep going with posting such information.
      =========================
      Debt Management UK

3. Flightkeeper profile image77
    Flightkeeperposted 6 years ago

It's a good idea to click on "help" on the upper right hand on top of the "search" tab.  It will lead you to information on how to publish a hub.  If not you will also be able to email the hubpages staff for more clarity.

working