jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

Xomba is it worth the effort and time

1. oderog profile image43
    oderogposted 5 years ago

I have been at Xomba for almost a year and some months bookmarking and writing articles but am just surprised that most of my articles to received pages. Is it the effort and time

2. skyfire profile image75
    skyfireposted 5 years ago

Xomba is updating it's policies related to posted content -bookmarks, articles (*read rules against duplicate content or overly promotional material on xomba), so expect some quality and in turn revenue boosting on xomba network in next few months. Don't bother about nofollow attribute on xomba, it's very good traffic source so that attribute hardly matters. I'm in favor with xomba because they don't cheat their users on revenue sharing algorithm which i experienced on best-reviewer/seekyt and some other sites.

1. oderog profile image43
      oderogposted 5 years ago in reply to this

It's good you're are faring well with xomba, am yet to see that or am expecting too much with too little effort

2. howtoguru profile image89
      howtoguruposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Skyfire, I'm interested to know how you've been cheated at Seekyt. In no way am I accusing you of anything, but I wonder if I've made some kind of mistake with the algorithm that you've noticed. When I load your content, your ads are displayed 65-70% of the time.  Your own ads aren't shown to you when you're logged in - do you think that might be the cause of the confusion?

3. brandonhart100 profile image82
    brandonhart100posted 5 years ago

I believe Xomba to be well worth the time invested.  As a bookmarking service.  For the 5 bookmarking articles I've sent there in the last 2 months I've received 400 hits to HP.  I should probably do it with my other 55 hubs. 

As long as I'm not competing directly with my most important keywords it seems to be a good idea. 

I've noticed that BR also gets indexed quickly and I have had problems in the past with it outranking my hubs (even though it's pointing directly to the hub). 

To me, BR is not about the split, but more of a redirect site.  I'm not really worried about the money I'd get there anyway.   In other words, in the future I'll make sure to use different keywords with BR and get those pages indexed as an easy way to point people to me.

4. sabrebIade profile image85
    sabrebIadeposted 5 years ago

There's an older thread about Xomba here: