jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (11 posts)

If you had unlimited money for one week..

1. Don Ship profile image80
    Don Shipposted 5 years ago

how would you spend it?

2. Wayne Orvisburg profile image81
    Wayne Orvisburgposted 5 years ago

The first purchase I would make would be a LOT of gold. Then I'd buy a ranch and some new vehicles. Once my week was up, I'd sell some gold from time to time to remain comfortable and find things other than a job to occupy my time.

3. Right On Time profile image79
    Right On Timeposted 5 years ago

Investment properties. Then sell them and devote all the money to charities of my choice.

4. 0
    Home Girlposted 5 years ago

I would make sure that nobody in Toronto is cold and hungry this week at least. And I would buy me a small 3 bedroom bungalo near lake Ontario and a car. smile

5. Anath profile image71
    Anathposted 5 years ago

Gold, Boots, leather and latex!

6. Hub Llama profile image80
    Hub Llamaposted 5 years ago

I'd keep opening bank accounts and putting big checks in them. That way, I would have unlimited money for unlimited time!

Plus I'd buy a basketball. Mine won't hold air.

7. 0
    cookingdivaposted 5 years ago

I am impressed at all answers! pretty clever.

Homegirl, you got my vote for thinking of others! I would keep some for myself and most to give away as lot of people are homeless now and could use help.

8. Greek One profile image81
    Greek Oneposted 5 years ago

I would hide my money in the ham sandwich Home Girl buys me so that they can't find it the week after

9. Rastamermaid profile image73
    Rastamermaidposted 5 years ago

After I purchase me a G-5 and a pilot,I would hook up my family with homes,cars,enough cash for the kids to go to college,I would donate heavily to several charities and leave.

Everyday I would I would fly to 2 different countries and purchase a home,boat and car in every spot.

1. Druid Dude profile image59
      Druid Dudeposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I'd use 1/2 to buy another week!smile

1. Druid Dude profile image59
        Druid Dudeposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Don't forget the ganja, mama.