jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (8 posts)

How do I make more money with Amazon?

1. kmackey32 profile image81
    kmackey32posted 5 years ago

Most of my income comes from Adsense. I have only made about $20 bucks from Amazon in the 20 months I have been on hubpages. How do you people who make decent income on amazon do it? Do you pick a product and write how much you like it...lol

1. J Sunhawk profile image82
      J Sunhawkposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I think you've got it right. Made almost $20 in 3 weeks on the first Hub I wrote on Amazon products.

It gets real weird because Amazon pays you for anything a visitor buys who clicks on an Amazon product you feature. So if your visitor ignores the pencils you're selling and buys a sewing machine instead, you get credited for selling the sewing machine. I think. Still learning all this Amazon stuff myself.

If I'm wrong someone will come along and correct me.

2. Flightkeeper profile image77
    Flightkeeperposted 5 years ago

You got it kmackey!

3. CASE1WORKER profile image85
    CASE1WORKERposted 5 years ago

I hadnt had a sale for nine months- now got two in one week- and as a result of writing about things i like or have at home. So try that and see if it comes rolling in- My sales came within 3 days of changing how I wrote about things i wanted to promte.

4. thisisoli profile image71
    thisisoliposted 5 years ago

Dont write about a product saying how much you like it, instead write aboutthe product factually, give the pros and cons, give alternatives, works for me!

5. steffer profile image56
    stefferposted 5 years ago

good info, need to test it out, in the 18 months i am a member of hubpages, haven't had not one single sale on amazon

6. Jane@CM profile image61
    Jane@CMposted 5 years ago

My Amazon sales have increased significantly.  I also have several blogs.  After reading more and more information I've learned that I needed more than one source.  The blogs have helped.  Good luck!

7. eclecticeducation profile image61
    eclecticeducationposted 5 years ago

I'll have to give this a try!  Thanks!  So far I have just been adding relevant products to my hubs.  That isn't working very well.