Need advice on setting up a list

1. Dorsi profile image89
    Dorsiposted 5 years ago

Hi everyone!
    I am about to undertake a big project and need some advice. I am compiling a list for 2011 of the dead bird and fish dieoff. (And any other animals that die in mass)
    I was originally thinking about a hub but now I'm wondering if it would be easier to write an introductory hub then do the list on a blog.
    I will be adding links to each entry for evidence along with a short blurb as to "official explanations", if any.
    Any advice?

2. Pandoras Box profile image82
    Pandoras Boxposted 5 years ago

I think a blog is perfect for the concept. I'd also set up a social networking campaign on something like that.

Are you going to cover final autopsy results and such as well? Interesting idea.

What I don't really see is how you'll make any money doing it, but maybe that's not an issue for you. Alot of the work could be automated so I guess once everything is set up it wouldn't take up too much time.

Interesting anyway. Hopefully others can offer some input. I'm just commenting. Sorry I haven't much to offer. I'm just intrigued by the potential.

1. Dorsi profile image89
      Dorsiposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Thanks. I'm thinking too a blog will be the way to go. I'd like to include official explanations but the problem with that most explanations right now seem to be falling into just theories and speculation. The die-offs where there are actual OFFICIAL results I would like to include, so possible comparisons can be made.
      Thanks for the advice!