jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Would it be possible to make the learning center and the help button

1. 2uesday profile image88
    2uesdayposted 5 years ago

easier to find for new hubbers?

When I first joined it took me a while to find things like that as they are not exactly obvious to someone unfamiliar with the layout of the site. I know it sounds odd but at first I did not realise that the 'help' button at the top was really what I thought of as a FAQ button.

Maybe they (the help and learning center link/button) could be displayed in a way that drew attention to them for the first ten signed in visits that a new Hubber makes to the site or if not displayed in a more prominent position permanently. Not sure if it is possible to do the first as you could write what I know about programmes on a postage stamp and still have space left over. smile

2. Aficionada profile image94
    Aficionadaposted 5 years ago

I think you make a good point.  There are several things that have become obvious to me after months of being on here - but at first they were practically invisible.  "Help" and "The Learning Center" should certainly be made easy to find, in my opinion.

3. rebekahELLE profile image91
    rebekahELLEposted 5 years ago

good point. perhaps the Learning Center could also be at the top and help could be in red letters..? 
    for some reason, I don't think our eye is accustomed to viewing the bottom of a page.

4. simeonvisser profile image86
    simeonvisserposted 5 years ago

I must say the Learning Center is not easy to find when it is at the bottom. The help link should be easier because it's near the profile and account links. Why not move the link to the Learning Center up there as well? It would shift all the text a bit to the left but that's okay.

5. Uninvited Writer profile image81
    Uninvited Writerposted 5 years ago

How about a big flashy button with an animated arrow pointing to it? wink