Kontera Why do I never show any clicks?

1. tamron profile image60
    tamronposted 5 years ago

I have a Kontera and I have had it for a long time.  I never have once ever got credit for a single click my account says set.  I'm just wondering if I some how skipped a step or something having my account operating for so long makes me think I did something wrong Or Kontera is not honest.  I find it impossible not to get at least one click after 2 yrs being with Kontera.  I see the links in my hubs so that isn't the problem.  If my account says set and I see the links on my hubs does that mean I did everything corectly?

1. cohenj88 profile image61
      cohenj88posted 5 years ago in reply to this

Hi Tammy,

This is Jonathan from Kontera. I took a look at your account and the reason you haven't been getting any ad clicks was because you were denied as a publisher due to having an Insufficient Text at the time.

In instances where someone is denied as a publisher, our ads automatically disappear, even if you still have your Kontera tag on your site, which you do. If you saw Kontera ads on your site, most likely they were HubPages', not yours, as HubPages shows their ads over your content a percentage of the time.

As you know have a sufficient amount of text, I've reactivated your Kontera account, and your ads will start reappearing.

Please contact me at jonathanc@kontera.com if you have any additional questions.

- Jonathan Cohen
      Kontera Community Manager

2. 0
    ryankettposted 5 years ago

Because it is a rubbish program. I turned it off, I prefer to maximise my Amazon and AdSense conversions.