jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (9 posts)

how do you know which pages are generating the highest paid clicks?

1. edelhaus profile image84
    edelhausposted 5 years ago

My click payouts vary wildly from 1 cent on up to 70 cents - but I have no idea how to figure out which hubs earn the highest payouts... is there a way to track this?

1. ChuckHuckaby profile image60
      ChuckHuckabyposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I don't seem to have connected analytics to adsense, but one thing that helps is to choose keywords carefully when writing.

I choose the keyword in part because they have a cost per click over $1.00 and preferably more.

But even when you do this, individual ads can have very low payouts.

2. Hestia DeVoto profile image61
    Hestia DeVotoposted 5 years ago

You'll need to use Google Analytics to determine this.

1. edelhaus profile image84
      edelhausposted 5 years ago in reply to this

ok, I'm using that - but I guess I just haven't figured it out yet.  How, exactly, would I check?

1. thisisoli profile image73
        thisisoliposted 5 years ago in reply to this

In google analytics you should be able to link to adsense, connect them up and make sure that Hubpages is selected as the primary domain when you get that option!

3. lrohner profile image84
    lrohnerposted 5 years ago

You can either add each hub as a URL channel in AdSense or, as was already pointed out, you can connect AdSense and Analystics and view the info there. Once you connected them, from your dashboard in Analytics, choose Content > AdSense.

4. 0
    TopUniverseposted 5 years ago

Setting the url channel in adsense account will help you to track earnings on each hub plus in future you can write on profitable topics.

5. WoodsmensPost profile image62
    WoodsmensPostposted 5 years ago

How you would see which hubs are earning the most you would go to your google anaLystics account. In the dashboard click on content > then ad$ense and look through that information.It will give which hubs are generating click $ and how much each one has made.  I think this is what you are looking for.

Edit: oop$ Irohner already stated this

6. edelhaus profile image84
    edelhausposted 5 years ago

ah <light-bulb>  I think I get it now - thank you.