jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

Someone Flagged My Hub!

1. Jennifer Bowman profile image61
    Jennifer Bowmanposted 8 years ago

I am confused.

Someone flagged one of my Hubs as overly-promotional.

It has only two links plus an RSS feed (different domains), about 1000 words of completely original content, and no irrelevant links.

I am stumped. Maybe someone didn't like the subject matter - it was tagged "sexy", but it was only written at about PG13 or PG15 level.

I replied to the notification email from HubPages, asking what the problem is, but I haven't had a reply yet.

Is there anything else I should do?

1. Maddie Ruud profile image82
      Maddie Ruudposted 8 years ago in reply to this

Hi Jennifer.   You'll see I replied to your email.  We do not allow RSS feeds to point to the same site as links in the body of the text.  See http://hubpages.com/hub/Overly-Promotional for further clarification.

2. SunSeven profile image61
    SunSevenposted 8 years ago

Perhaps no one flagged your hub. It may be the automated detection system at HP that triggered the filter. If you have already contacted the admin, sit back and relax. They will get back to you soon with the right solutions. smile

best Regards

3. Jennifer Bowman profile image61
    Jennifer Bowmanposted 8 years ago

Thanks. Sigh.

I hate being told I have done something naughty, especially when I don't know what I did wrong ...

4. Misha profile image75
    Mishaposted 8 years ago

Just relax Jenny, SunSeven is right. smile Maddie will write back to you in a day or two.