jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

Does this make sense to anyone???

1. DJ Funktual profile image88
    DJ Funktualposted 5 years ago

http://hubpages.com/hub/The-100-Greates … rack-Songs

Here's my hub The 100 Greatest Movie Soundtrack Songs.  It is my most viewed hub with over 212,000 views and has evergreen content.

Can anyone explain to me how it gets a hubscore of 79?

1. rebekahELLE profile image91
      rebekahELLEposted 5 years ago in reply to this

79 isn't that bad. as far as I understand, it's not just traffic that determines the score.. originality, length, response of readers to your hubs (thumbs up, comments, sharing, etc.)hubbers reputation. That's from HP FAQ. 

one thing I did notice immediately is the bold type in your opening paragraphs. I have no idea if that would affect a hub score, but I do know it's generally not best to use bold type for large portions of text, only to highlight or bold your keywords.

I like your hubs, they're always interesting to read. I wouldn't worry about the score too much. That's a lot of views!!  smile

2. KristenGrace profile image60
    KristenGraceposted 5 years ago

First, congrats on that many views!! Awesome smile

You are much more experienced than me, considering I've been here about 3 months compared to your 3 years, but you asked for assistance, so I took a look...

Perhaps, the hubscore is lower because of the limited variety of capsules.  I could be wrong, but for example, there is no video or news feed, and both would apply to this topic.

Also, there is a lot of text in the bottom half of your hub. It could be broken up more with the pictures and Amazon capsules gathered at the top...

Just my initial thoughts...

Hope I helped - Haha, I'm no expert, so somebody else may provide you with more!!

3. DJ Funktual profile image88
    DJ Funktualposted 5 years ago

Ok thanks everyone!