New feature: More overview statistics of our hubs

1. simeonvisser profile image89
    simeonvisserposted 6 years ago

The statistics that HubPages calculates of our hubs can't be found in some overview page. I would like to answer questions such as:

- According to HubPages, which of my hubs have the most revenue potential?
    - According to HubPages, which of my hubs have the longest view duration?

And so on. I propose to add a page with an overview of all the statistics of my hubs because this would be very useful. I can prioritize the hubs that I should be working on more for example. I now have to check each hub individually to see the stats, that is not very effective.

2. relache profile image87
    relacheposted 6 years ago

I find Analytics to be much more useful for these sorts of stats when compared to the vague estimates that HubPages indicates.  With HubPages you get symbolic asterisks but with Analytics you get dollar amounts and actual times.

1. simeonvisser profile image89
      simeonvisserposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I use Analytics too. But I recently learned that view duration is not measured when someone leaves to another page that does not have your Analytics code.

I agree that a rating of one to five stars is vague but there is still information in the HubPages that cannot easily be accessed. This makes signing up for Analytics almost mandatory (well, if you are serious about then you have to do that anyway) but as a platform, I think this improves HubPages. For serious analysis Analytics is much better, that's true.

working